Friday, December 13, 2013

December 2, 2013

HELLO MI FAMILIA!!
 
Wow I can't believe that its already December!  in one month it will be 2014!! AHHHHHHHH. today we have cambios and I have no idea what is going to happen.  I hope I get to stay in begonias 2 because there are so many good things that need to happen here but I know that whatever happens will be for the best.  there are 29 new missionaries coming tomorrow and 11 are hermanas.  the mission is opening a few new areas and the work is progressing so much.
this Saturday we have the baptisms of L and D! I am so excited. They are so ready to be baptized!  yesterday at church I saw D holding hands with another little girl walking to primary.  it was so great to see that she already has a friend in the ward.  
sorry that I don't have much else to report this week.  we have been working really hard to find new investigators but as of right now we only have a few that are really consistent.  
But we did have an earthquake this week!! it was crazy.  it was really small but we were in metro last pday (metro is a big supermarket like walmart) and all the sudden everything started shaking and we were by the fruit and some of the fruit was falling onto the ground.  I don't know why but I just started laughing.  for some reason I thought it was hilarious. and people were screaming and running.  it was a tiny little earthquake and wasn't even scary at all but for some reason the people here were so scared haha.
I hope that you all had a great week and that everyone is getting ready for Christmas.  It's going to be different but so great to get to experience the holidays here in Peru! 
I love you all!
xoxo hermana murdock  

No comments:

Post a Comment